Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Return to France

Heyho! Here we go!

Well, I've actually been back for nearly 3 weeks, but I hit the road running on Oct 1st and haven't had the energy to get back up to date with the blog.

It was a very smooth flight and I arrived in reasonable form, but it took a couple of weeks catching up with who is doing what where and when! They had all been back at work and school for the month of September. I felt I was living in a parallel world for a while - nothing seemed quite real after the intense Australian experience I'd had. However, getting the house back in order and taking over daily organisation, plus slipping back into church worker mode has helped me get back to normal.


Lollipop the Rabbit





Claire lost her summer time compagnon after a viral illness.
RIP Lollipop

No comments:

Post a Comment