Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wise words !

My brother copied these words whilst visiting Coventry Cathedral in England :

"You are blessed when you are content with just who you are - no more, no less. That is the moment when you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought."
I link this with my Christian Counselling aims which include helping people to return to a sense of well-being. I don't consider this contradictory to God's purpose in creating us. We are in exactly the right place in our heads and in our hearts when we position ourselves in relation to our Creator.

"For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well."
                                                                Psalm 139 : 13, 14

No comments:

Post a Comment