Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

"10 things a missionary won't tell you"

Hello everybody.

With my Iphone (thanks to a special donor) I have access to F/Bk and getting a little hooked on it, inspite of my reluctance to be a pawn in the whole social network thing. And then there are interesting things that appear and which are worth sharing.

Here are two:

http://www.trinitykenya.com/10-things-missionaries-wont-tell/

You may know I have another blog at MissionsHub. But I decided not to give the above link on that site: why? Although I agree with everything said in the article, I can't bring myself to repeat it on a specific missions blog. So I'm compromising with it being on my personal blog. Merits reflection ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IjaZ2g-21E

Ocean Clean-up

This really encourages me: we and previous generations have left rather a mess of our world with our selfish and excessive use of resources. I'm as much to blame as anyone - look at all the technology I use. Yet our young people should be encouraged to use their intelligence and creativity and they will help come up with solutions like this guy. Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment