Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Borrowed Creativity!

I'm just showing off, but I love decorating things using the paper serviette technique, because I don't need to be a real artist to achieve a satisfactory result!
I had had so many things to organise and needed to clear my head. Claire needed some ideas so we could make an end-of-year gift for her teacher, so I got out these projects that have been waiting for several YEARS! No joking! We made some shopping list notepads and then I kept going with these. It's fruit-picking time here so we used the basket to collect cherries off the tree in the garden of the house we live in.
Makes me feel very country-living! Just wish I could get enthusiastic about doing a vegie garden.

Can I turn this into a spiritual lesson ? Just try me!
I'm not a natural artist, but I know how to use what's around to produce something which has quite a pleasing effect. God uses us as we are to manifest His presence in this world and it can be quite wonderful to see how He makes the most of what we are prepared to offer Him of ourselves. His creativity is rather spectacular, so give Him the opportunity to put it into practice !


Easter decorations by Tatyana at our church
Here is the work of a real artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment