Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Exhilarating!!

Monday morning I took Luc to his Senior High School 'down in the Valley'. It was raining and dark. Then I headed out to visit one of our church members. We are studying Neil Anderson's "Freedom in Christ" course. It's a privilege to get to know someone better and to grow in our understanding of our identity in Christ as expressed in Galatians 5:1:
"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."

When I left I had to hightail it up to Lamastre again because we had an older couple coming for lunch. However, it was raining really hard and I was tired. Solution: put Amici in the CD player and speed through the rain hoping that snow tyres are good for road grip in heavy rain!

Actually, it was exhilarating! What a sense of freedom!

This is the feeling when we are set free in Christ.
(But I thank God for His protection in all our travelling. Pascal has as much as me to do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment